Saturday, August 13, 2011

Leaving Home.

As I write this, a lot of things are going on in my head which is aching. I am leaving for Dehra Dun tomorrow, early morning. And you're no genius if you think I am sad. I am devastated. I don't want to go back but then I also want to go back. It was fun staying at home, doing nothing except reading, sleeping, eating, watching crap on Television, irritating Mom, becoming a total loafer with friends and going for long walks with Dad. The only non-fun part was putting on tonnes of weight. But that's excusable. It not that I have a boyfriend who's gonna complain about my weight. But wait. This can.... Aah, forget it.
These three months have been totally awesome. My wish was my parents' command. I just had to say and it was done. I have had a lot of fights with Mum in these three months. "Go back to your hostel and don't come back." She had said once. Now, when I am finally going, packing my bags and stuff, she is crying her heart out and it kills me to see her cry. Dad on the other hand, is quiet; not saying a word.
I don't wanna go. No. No. NOoooooooooooo!!!
Although I'll be back in October for a week. Still. I am gonna miss mum and dad, my brother, my sister cum devil and her daughter, who's kept me on my toes, the entire vacation, not to mention my super cool jiju.
Life in Dehra Dun is fun, without a doubt and there's no one to keep a check on me and I totally enjoy my life there but life at home is fun too. I now understand why my Di cried everytime she left for hostel.
Forgive me for writing I dunno what. I am not emotionally stable right now so the writing has gone a little weird or whatever.
I have fever, cold and severe body ache. All I want to do right now, is sleep but I have packing to do. I can't postpone it anymore.
I am a very emotional person and sometimes very expressive but I am not expressive enough today. I can't tell Mum that I am gonna miss her. That every time I get up late in the morning, I will be expecting someone to shout at me, that every time I eat, I'll miss the food she cooks.
Oh No. This is making me cry so I better stop. 

1 comment:

Vikas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.